You are probably looking to change your patio furniture or replace your furniture slings. Lowes Patio Furniture Replacement Slings are the best option for you if you want to replace your slings. Lowe’s sell replacement slings of great qualities if you are looking to replace yours. Lowe’s retail at excellent prices so you wouldn’t have to break the bank trying to fix your patio furniture.
Lowe’s have been in business for close to a hundred years. Because of the goodwill that they possess when it comes to the amount of time they have been in the industry, people often prefer them to other home appliances stores.
To Replace Your Patio Furniture, You Will Need a Few Tools
You will need a hammer to put in nuts and nails. Your hammer must be sturdy and strong so that you do a perfect job when replacing your slings. Your hammer should also not cause extra damages to your patio furniture.
You will need a knife to cut out the old patio fabric. It would be best if you were careful while doing this as you risk injuring yourself while trying to take out your old patio fabric and slings. Your knife should be sharp enough to cut through the fabric.
A player will be needed to take off the plastic end caps holding the old sling. The end caps might be dry and hard to take off, so you have to use caution when trying to take them off.
You will need a screwdriver to drill back the nuts and bolts you might have removed whole trying to fix your patio sling
A Pair of Scissors
If you can’t use a knife to take out the old patio fabric, you can use a pair of scissors to cut through the patio furniture and take out the fabric.
You must have an excellent visual representation of your old chair as you will disassemble the patio furniture completely to replace the sling. You can get a camera to take a picture of the chair so that you will have a good idea of your work.
You should note that you are at risk of getting injured. It would be best if you put on thick gloves, goggles, and a nose mask so that you don’t but your hands or inhale any dust that might have accumulated in the old fabric while cutting through it.
Steps to Be Taken When Replacing Your Patio Furniture Sling
1. Takedown your furniture entirely by disassembling it, you will need to do this if you want to replace your furniture. Grab your player and screwdriver and remove any bolts and buts holding the chair together.
2. Remove your old bolts and nuts and sling rails. The slings rails of the patio furniture are what holds the edges of the sling fabric together. When purchasing your slings, get new sling rails as well. The old ones will also need to be replaced since they are worn out.
3. Take out your old patio furniture sling by cutting through the sling fabric. There might be dust when you do this, so you need to be suited up properly with a nose mask so that you don’t inhale the dust while removing the old furniture sling.
4. Install your new sling rails and keep them in place using nuts and bolts. When you have done this, fix the new furniture sling by going from the top then gently slide it to the side of the sling rail. Try to make sure the sling doesn’t fold as it can tear when it does.
5. Get your screwdriver and replace the other nuts and bolts you might have taken out. Assemble your furniture again and discard the old asking rails and sling fabric that you have taken out.
If you can’t do this on your own, then you can call in a repairer. Overall, it is quite easy to go and takes about an hour to complete.
Lowe’s patio furniture replacement slings are the best furniture replacement slings. Lowe’s have different slings you can choose from so you can find any sling for any patio furniture that you might be looking to replace.
You may also read